EARRING ADDICTION (1/2)

8:00:00 AM

My current addiction: EARRING!

I don't know if my style got changes or else, but I gain a lot of confidence and feminime sides wearing earrings. I even starting to re-open my old earrings collection.

Last season we are spoiled with lily earrings, which my first purchase of earrings. This Tam Illi's earrings was a "thing" back then, then suddenly many online shop sell the same style. Honestly, I found Tam Illi's earrings too expensive, but you can find similar styles under another online shops.

Calla Clear Brown - Tam Illi

Then I started to look more earrings, with affordable prices but also classic style, then I met SOYA.ID. I have purchased four earrings from them. In different colors and styles.

Piper - SOYA.ID

White Petals - SOYA.ID

Two more earrings from SOYA.ID will be posted on my next blog post. Would you share your fave earrings online shop? :)

Shops:
Tam Illi - instagram
SOYA.ID - instagram , available also Shopee (free delivery fee)

More shops:
Tea Rose Jewel - instagram
Luulla Co. - instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

FIND MY PINTEREST

INSTAGRAM POSTS

Subscribe